Head of Accounting (m/f)
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
HelloFresh is among the Top3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years (based on market capitalization). Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 3 years after inception we are active in 7 markets on 3 continents, all of which are managed and maintained from our global headquarters in Berlin. We aim to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 200mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work.
HelloFresh is now looking to add a Head of Accounting to its high-performing team in Berlin.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and help building up a fresh food global champion!
Your responsibilities will be
- Leading Group Accounting / Consolidation as well as global accounting activities
- Continuously improving financial processes and workflows, driving automation and strengthening internal controls also with tech support (e.g. introducing new accounting software system)
- Compiling timely and accurate consolidated IFRS Financial Statements meeting international capital market requirements
- Ensuring high quality financial operations in all countries, conducting local deep-dives to support countries as appropriate
- Developing, implementing and ensuring compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures, incl. coordinating audits and acting as primary contact for auditors / advisors.
Who we are looking for
- Several years of work experience from an international group or alternatively a Big Four audit firm with focus on Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Track-record of being a successful leader and expert in the industry, delivering results
- Strong theoretical background (e.g., university degree in Accounting or similar discipline, Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Accountant)
- Solid background in tax related matters is a plus
- Excellent English skills are required, German is a clear plus; advantage of international experience
What we offer
- A unique and very challenging position in one of the top 5 European startups
- Active involvement in all global accounting and finance projects
- Continue to build-out a first class finance team
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
Are you up for a challenge? Send your application to email@example.com referencing the job title in the subject line and including your earliest starting date. Unfortunately we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.