Head of Brand Marketing (m/f)
Marketing Business Development PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
mycs means creating furniture you love - exactly the way you want it!
All our products are customizable via a photorealistic, real-time 3D configuration tool. With this tool mycs is not only revolutionizing e-commerce market but is also turning the furniture market upside down. Since its launch in 2015 mycs is expanding rapidly. To further advance our vision „Customization is the new normal“, we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate talents who are happy to take on responsibility. At mycs everyone has the opportunity to realize their own ideas and really make an impact.
Join our international team to shape the future of the furniture market!
For our office in Berlin we are looking for an enthusiastic
Head of Brand Marketing (m/f)
- Build a strong consumer brand for mycs that sustainably attracts and retains customer
- Develop the overall brand strategy and execute it
- Take responsibility over the areas of awareness campaigns (online & offline), PR, Social Media, Online Magazine and everything that reinforces our brand
- Build and lead a team of dedicated specialists in the above-mentioned areas to achieve your goals
- Improve mycs’s brand awareness/recognition internally within the mycs team and make sure everyone in the company acts according to our brand
- Cooperate with and support the online/performance marketing team to ensure our fast and sustainable growth
- Work together with our Product and UX/UI-Design team to improve the online brand presentation
- 5+ years experience in brand marketing and/or related fields like PR, Influencer Marketing, etc. for B2C home & living, lifestyle or fashion products
- 2+ year experience as team lead
- Expertise in offline marketing channels (e.g. print, TV, OOH etc.) and online awareness channels (e.g. display etc.)
- Able to plan large campaigns but also capable of coming up with creative out-of-the-box ideas on a limited budget
- A great sense for (interior) design and aesthetics
- Experience in performance marketing, ecommerce, business development or brand/marketing agencies a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Analytical and impact-driven thinking combined with hands-on mentality
- Excellent German and English language skills, French a plus
JOIN MYCS AND…
- take responsibility on exciting tasks so you can gather valuable experiences
- enjoy a great working place with loft-feeling in Berlin
- take part in the success story of a fast growing company and to contribute your ideas in its further development
- work in a dynamic international team and complement your working day with regular team events and friday-drinks
Please send us your detailed application including a cover letter, your CV with references and your availability to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!