Head of Business Development Advertisers (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ad2games is an innovative, technology driven performance marketing platform for games. As the largest game-focused ad-tech company in Europe, it is one of the leading game distribution companies worldwide. Leveraging advanced behavioral targeting technologies and data processing, ad2games provides quality users for more than 150 game publishers such as Bigpoint, Gameforge, EA, Kabam, Goodgame Studios and Nexon.
ad2games is present in over 60 countries and provides more than 1.000.000 players for game publishers every month. The company is part of HitFox Group and headquartered in Berlin with additional offices in San Francisco and Seoul. ad2games employs 50 marketing and gaming experts from over 25 countries.
- You work closely with the Director of Advertisers in gaining crucial partnerships to grow the business
- You lead, train and develop the business development team for the overall success of the department and the company as a whole
- You create sales strategies and programs to expand our Advertiser Account business
- You drive and negotiate deals with new advertisers, remotely as well as in personal meetings, at trade shows, industry events etc.
- You establish and maintain a strong deal pipeline in a sustainable way
- You interact and influence decisions through product and sales analysis and being a thorough leader on all aspects of the business
- You navigate independently and manage your own projects in various areas in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You stay on top of current industry trends
- You are responsible for recruiting and developing your team
- Previous work experience in sales and / or business development and knowledge of online, mobile and/or game advertising market
- Proficiency in English, further language skills are a plus
- Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
- Very strong analytical skills with an outstanding sense for business opportunities
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Previous experience in building and leading successful teams is a plus
- Efficient and very results-oriented working style
- Very good people and communication skills, strong negotiator with a closer-/hunter-mentality
- Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in Business Administration or other related fields
- Our team leads have usually been in the top 10% of their academic or professional peer groups
What do we offer?
- You work with serial entrepreneurs and investors who co-founded more than 10 successful companies
- You become part of one of the fastest growing company builders in the world
- You get access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- You lead a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package including shares
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online here: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=obDdZfwK&s=Gründerszene