Head of Business Intelligence (m/f)
AMORELIE - Sonoma Internet GmbH
IT Operations Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
AMORELIE is a Berlin-based Lifestyle Online-Shop for a versatile, enriched love life for couples and singles. Due to its strong partnership with the ProSiebenSat.1 group, AMORELIE developed towards the market’s leading company. AMORELIE is active in the German and French market, having about 80 employees. Strong growth and further expansion plans demand skilled people, which is why we are looking for you. Currently we are hiring a skilled Head of Business Intelligence (f/m) to support our team.
- Lead our BI-Team and shape the data driven company vision, processes and architecture
- Develop T-SQL / SQL code to query complex database environments
- Maintain and improve the ETL processes
- Setting up new processes collaborating with different departments
- Developing new reports and dashboards
- You have multiannual experience within the Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence industry
- You posses working knowledge of SQL Management Studio, SSIS is a plus
- You are highly interested in Data, Information Management, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- You have a perfect understanding of ETL procedures, data migration, integration or data quality concepts
- You bring strong T-SQL/SQL skills with proven ability to code effectively
- You are proactive, driven and with high career aspirations
- You are passionate about start-ups and e-commerce
- You are fluent (spoken and written) in English or German
Interested? You want to know...
...WHAT SETS US APART: AMORELIE has a hugely innovative, game-changing business-model in the erotic industry. We not only build an Online Shop, but anything, which should be changed. We have the best brand on this market with the best team and product selection.
...WHAT WE OFFER: Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently.
...WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: We ask for excitement, excellence, humor, passion – and a no-ego personality. We value integrity. We like light- heartedness. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers.
Please send us your application as one PDF file giving your date of earliest possible entry and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org