Head of Campaign Management (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media Management
Beginn: Juni 2013
Berlin based Trademob is a well financed startup on an innovative mission to shape the growing market for mobile advertising globally. With our unique tracking and optimisation capabilities we satisfy the most pressing needs of advertisers and clear the way for effective mobile advertising. Our services are trusted by young startups, established players and some of the most innovative spearheads in the mobile industry.
Our team is proud of its professional and service-oriented attitude to deliver best in class results for our demanding clients. Flat hierarchies enable an inspiring atmosphere for entrepreneurial and forward-thinking individuals to excel and lead in an evolving market with yet unwritten rules.
Are you creative, pragmatic and enthusiastic about the mobile movement? Then drop us an e-mail.
Among other roles, we are currently hiring:
Head of Campaign Management (m/f)
- You will be managing and motivating our Campaign Management team, pushing them towards best performance with a focus on our main KPIs
- You are responsible for the strategic and operational planning, management and optimization of our performance campaigns for mobile applications
- You overlook all mediaplans according to objectives given by our Sales and KAM team
- Your responsibilities involve ensuring an accurate reporting and continously improving the reporting structures and processes
- As a market observer and trend scout you are always aware of cutting edge advertisement channels and you convince our clients with your know-how
- You act as an interface between our national or international partners and our IT and sales force
- You have experience in leading a team and you like to be responsible for motivating a team as well as establishing efficient work structures and processes
- You completed your business studies with a focus on Finance, (Digital) Marketing or you have a comparable education
- You already gained work experience (a minimum of 3 years) in the field of campaign management or media planning (media or digital industry would be a benefit)
- You have outstanding analytical and conceptional capabilities
- You like analyzing large data sets as wells as complex contexts and have a high affinity for statistics
- You have a strong business acumen and you are interested in the exciting market of mobile marketing
What you get:
- Independence and full responsibility for your own area from day one
- A working environment that is characterised by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and open discussion
- An unique working atmosphere due to the combination of professionalism and charming freshness
- An entrepreneurial environment with an attractive and performance-related salary
- A lovely office in the heart of Berlin, with a lot of plants, comfy chairs, juices and other things that make life more joyful
- You can experience live how a young start-up grows and establishes itself as the global market leader for mobile advertisement
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin
- Full-Time / Fixed-Term Contract
Are you interested? Then send Annika Fassnacht your application (incl. cover letter, CV, date of possible entry and requested salary).
If you should have any question please don't hesitate to ask us!