Head of Berlin (m/f)
Coup Mobility GmbH
Marketing Business Development Co-Founder
Beginn: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Head of City (Berlin) (m|f)
COUP brings the joy back to urban commuting.
Riding our fleet of shared eScooters is fun while saving you time and money. We are making swift door-to-door mobility the new normal.
We launched in summer 2016 as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH with our headquarters in Berlin. Our team of entrepreneurs, designers and engineers, is looking to grow in 2017.
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- are passionate to build a global, digital business
- built and led high-performing teams in a high-growth environment before
- love to shape and further develop urban mobility
- value pragmatism and deliver high quality
What you will be working on
- Be end-to-end responsible for our #1 flagship market, Berlin
- Scale Berlin to full potential and build the blueprint for global roll-out
- Build and lead an interdisciplinary team of marketers, designers, developers & operators redefining urban mobility
- Drive and further develop the growth strategy for Berlin
- Work closely with product, design and engineering to constantly improve our service
- Leverage personal network and knowledge to drive competitive advantage
- Share your experience and expertise with other City Heads across the globe
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
What you can expect
- Working with a very strong team and the best e-Scooter in the market
- Interdisciplinary teaming – share an office with design, backend, iOS and learn beyond your area of expertise
- Joining our adventure in becoming the leading global platform in
- shared urban mobility
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstrasse)
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible!
In case you are interested please send your application to email@example.com. Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!