Head of Client Relationship Management (m/f)
Beginn: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
We are a Berlin-based startup developing a smart design engine that enables brands to create automatically designed sites that work anywhere on the Web. By supporting a direct integration with the most popular e-commerce systems, our service connects products and content to create a seamless shopping experience. Renowned customers like Speedo, OBI, Foot Locker, Jack Wolfskin and many more use our service. We are growing fast, our revenues more than tripled within the last 12 months.
This is a full-time position, based in our office in Berlin. We have a great team with people from all over the world, with English as our main working language.
What makes us special?
- We work with some of the most renowned brands in Europe and you get to partner with them
- We value your knowledge and are happy to help you to learn and grow. We have a conference budget waiting for you.
- You work with an inspiring team full of creative people from all over the world.
- Flexible working hours (especially a life saver for the ones of us with children)
Challenges you will solve
- You manage a team of account managers and make sure it builds up strong relationships with our clients and lets us be their trusted and highly valued partner
- You make sure clients install our software correctly so that they get all the benefits we provide and that they use our software so that they generate a maximum ROI
- You make sure we generate a high NPS and renewal rate with our clients and maximize their satisfaction through outstanding quality of service
- To make this happen, you lay the required infrastructure and install the processes needed and you coordinate between the main departments in the company and streamline all processes that touch client relationship management. I.e.: you own the department fully
- +5 years experience in managing teams in the area of client relationship management/account management or enterprise customer care
- You relentlessly strive for the best results for your clients but also know how to handle difficult situations
- Extraordinary management skills: infrastructure, processes; goal driven management style
- Strong motivator and communicator; empathic and sensitive towards clients’ needs
- Full working proficiency in German and English
If you feel like you are the person for the job and want to shake up the way we consume and create online content, then we are really eager to get to know you. Please apply with your documents (including salary expectation and starting date) at: http://jobs.styla.com/o/head-of-client-relationship-management-full-time
and we will get back to you as quickly as possible!
We´re up for a great adventure, take your chance and shape it with us!