Head of Community & Customer Support (m/w)
Bernau bei Berlin
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2013
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
iversity is looking for a Head of Community & Customer Support to help us create one of the most successful online education platforms in the world on iversity.org.
Who we are
iversity.org is the European platform for massive open online courses or MOOCs. We aim to bring the revolution in higher education that MOOCs represent to Europe. On 15 October 2013, iversity launched with a curriculum of 24 MOOCs from top professors from Europe and the US (iversity.org/courses), and since our launch we have grown to more than 200,000 enroled students from all over the globe.
Based in Bernau just outside Berlin, we are a young, international and dynamic team on a mission to make a difference in the world by bringing the best university courses online and democratizing higher education for everyone. Here is what the press has written about us: iversity.org/press
Who you are and the skills you bring with you
- You have 4 – 5 years of experience in community and customer support at a substantive high-traffic consumer web business.
- Your experience includes 1 – 2 years of leading CS teams and optimizing processes.
- You speak and write English and German fluently.
- You have a structured and organized approach to solving complex problems fast
- You are a team player who likes to take initiative
- You are an eager and fast learner with an eye for detail
Your taks will include
- You will be part of our marketing team and will help us build a community & customer support team pretty much from the ground up.
- Planning, executing and optimizing all community and customer support processes:
- Managing timely and retention-driving responses to all in-coming user feedback and complaints
- Managing timely and retention-driving responses to all off-platform user feedback and complaints e.g. on Facebook.
What we can offer you
- An amazing experience in a fast-paced environment of a high-growth internet start-up in one of the hottest cities in Europe: Berlin.
- Exposure to challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime
- A unique opportunity to be part of a highly motivated young team that wants to change the world.
- Competitive pay
Here is how you apply
- Cover letter why you want to join iversity
- Send your documents to email@example.com