Head of Content (m/f)
Customer Care IT Redaktion
Beginn: April 2016
Are you interested in new web innovations and eager to work with groundbreaking technology? Do you love to be creative and have a passion for writing? Are you social media savvy with a keen interest in fashion? If your answer is yes, then we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a Berlin-based startup reinventing the global magazine and e-commerce industry by developing the world’s first storytelling solution. With Styla, brands can create beautifully designed magazines which are seamlessly integrated into their e- commerce platforms.
We are looking for a Head of Content who wants to take on exciting challenges and create engaging content for one of our clients – a soon to be big name in the fashion retail industry!
Learn more about us at www.styla.com.
- Preferably, but not essential, Senior-level experience in digital media: 3-5 years job experience as a copywriter or editor in fashion, interior, beauty or lifestyle magazine
- A native level of English proficiency is required, a good knowledge of the German language is a plus
- You have a strong visual understanding and are attention to detail obsessed
- Shoppable content/e-commerce experience is a plus
- You can work independently, but also thrive in a team environment
What you get out of it
- The opportunity to be a huge part of a new brand which is set to take the fashion world by storm
- The chance to shape, grow and develop the brand’s content strategy from scratch with your ideas and experience
- The opportunity to work as part of an excellent team of young professionals and experienced founders
- A fair salary
If you feel like you are the person for the job, then we are really eager to get to know you! Please contact Janine at email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter. Please also provide us with links to any online written or visual work that you have authored (blog posts, newspaper articles etc). We will get back to you as quickly as possible.