Head of Content (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
JUNIQE is the lifestyle brand for curated and affordable wall art, home accessories, fashion and stationery. Our vision is to make exciting and affordable art a part of people’s everyday lives: Art. Everywhere.
You want to grow with us and help us revolutionise the European affordable art market? Read on!
- Managing JUNIQE’s content across all platforms (onsite, marketing, CRM, video and social media) in four languages (DE, EN, FR, NL)
- Leading an international Content Team (Editorial, Production and Social Media) of ten and more people; working closely with the respective team leads to optimise processes and develop their teams’ creativity in line with our business objectives
- Delivering and executing commercial content strategies across all platforms, while ensuring a high level of relevance for the customer
- Growing the business through commercially-driven content creation, while continuing to build our global brand and editorial voice
- Working closely with our creative director to ensure a fresh and consistent brand experience across all visual and written content
- Ensuring the speedy, scalable, and efficient delivery of high-quality, multi-lingual content for our ever-growing portfolio of affordable art
- Innovating how the Content Team can achieve its top-level objectives using processes, tooling, and technology automation
- Working with multiple stakeholders, such as our Marketing, Onsite, and Product Teams, to create on-brand content for all channels in accordance with their respective requirements
- Being an integral member of JUNIQE’s management circle, reporting directly to one of the founders
- Experienced, commercially-driven, and strong content leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and a grasp for eCommerce
- Extensive experience in managing, developing and growing creative teams, while empowering individuals to deliver exceptional results
- Expertise in copywriting, editing, localisation, content management at scale, and technology and process management
- Embracer of change who constantly strives to innovate and has the ability to initiate, support, and manage organisational growth
- Customer-centric, result-oriented, and data-driven approach
- Passionate about art, interior, design, fashion, and lifestyle-related topics
- Excellent command of the English language, a native-speaker in German, English or French
Working with us
As part of a dynamic, international team of art-obsessed, creative eCommerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. You’ll work independently and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you’ll get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn!
Ready to work hard while enjoying food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and the occasional ice-cold Gösser? Send us your cover letter* (including CV, desired starting date and salary indication) to: email@example.com
*For some icing on top of your application, tell us what makes you stand out from the rest in 140 characters or less!