Head of CR Optimization (m/f)
Amorelie- Sonoma Internet GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Head of CR Optimization (f/m)
AMORELIE is a Berlin-based Lifestyle Online-Shop for the love life of couples and singles. It was founded in early 2013 and since then grew into one of the most recognizable new brands in this vertical. Amorelie sells dessous, lovetoys, accessories and more for an even more fulfilled, happier and healthier lovelife. Due to our rapid growth we are continuously looking for outstanding talent for our young and dynamic team. Currently we are looking for a skilled Product Manager (m/f) to support our team.
- As Head of CR Optimization (f/m) you are responsible for the shopping funnel optimization throughout our entire website
- You will be working on the most exciting conversion rate challenge in ecommerce! To sell our products there is no best-practice – yet!
- Based on in-depth analysis you conceive improvements and features for the website and you implement them with all stakeholders and developers in an agile and customer centered environment
- You always evaluate projects out of a performance oriented view, A/B testing for new features or website improvements will be your daily business
- You are owning your projects and always pushing for a fast implementation in cooperation with the relevant departments (e.g. IT, Graphics, Merchandising, BI)
- Continuous benchmarking of competitors to ensure a modern & unique user experience
- You highly enjoy working in a team and you are able to be a team leader
- Completed university degree in economic sciences, business administration & management or another related subject area
- 1-2 years working experience in an e-commerce company
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail as well as a hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of CRO, UX and web analysis is of advantage
- Basic web technology skills (HTML/CSS/JS/PHP) are of advantage
- Experienced usage of analytics- and testing tools
- Fluent German and English skills (written and spoken)
Interested? You want to know...
WHAT SETS US APART
AMORELIE has a hugely innovative, game-changing business model in the lovelife vertical. We not only build an online shop, but a top-of-mind consumer brand with the help of the best team.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. We are offering the constant chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor, passion – and a no-ego personality. We value integrity. We like light- heartedness. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers.
Please send your application as PDF file giving your date of earliest possible entry and your salary expectations to: