Diese Stellenanzeige ist abgelaufen.
Head of CRM (m/f)
Payleven Holding GmbH
Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
payleven is the leading mobile card payments company, providing small and medium-sized businesses with a cost-effective and secure way to accept debit and credit card payments. The payleven Classic and Plus card-readers (EMV Level 2 and PCI certified) connect via Bluetooth to the free payleven app downloaded to a smartphone or tablet, seamlessly transforming the device into a payment terminal. Konstantin Wolff and Rafael Otero, both mobile payment entrepreneurs, founded payleven in 2012 with a vision to offer business owners an innovative alternative to traditional card payment terminals, with transparent pricing and no extra fees. Currently employing over 200 people working throughout the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France, Austria, Italy, Ireland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and Brazil, payleven leads the way into the future of payment technology.
The global CRM team is responsible for the overall customer experience of payleven merchants, including all touch points, from the website to using the product and provide excellent customer service (the best in the industry):
- Customer support (including second level), create engagement and retention initiatives, channeling feedback from the customer to the organisation for improvements.
- Direct, guide and lead the global CRM department, in a direct report of a team in Berlin, and a matrix structure with 10+ countries. Reporting to the co-founder / MD and part of the global leadership team.
- Set, own and drive medium and long-term strategy for CRM.
- Set KPIs, measure performance and identify improvements by building and analyzing relevant reports, overseeing test/control design and execution, and evaluating commercial and technical performance.
- Roll-out best practice CRM for payleven worldwide.
- Closely monitor quality assurance.
- Develop CRM infrastructure tools, systems & processes.
- Structure ad hoc processes and prioritise projects.
- Work with Product, Marketing, BI, Logistics and Operations teams to maintain a customer-focused attitude with an emphasis on activities that create lifetime customers.
- Academic degree, 3+ years background in senior CRM roles.
- Strong analytical skills, a structured approach to work, and an ability to switch between detail & the strategic level.
- Strong leadership, management skills and `can do´ attitude.
- Deep knowledge of CRM: demonstrable experience of having set up or significantly grown the CRM component of an organization.
- Proven attention to detail in dealing with complex projects and time-sensitive outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain strategy & vision.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
- Communicate fluently in English.
- Experience in working with global teams within Fintech industry.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, and any VOIP & Live Chat systems
- Knowledge of the payleven geographical markets will be a plus.
What we offer
- Joining a highly-talented, driven and motivated team with over 25 nationalities at the heart of the Berlin startup scene.
- Working with a revolutionary, market-leading mobile payment product and cutting-edge technology.
- Being part of a flexible, non-hierarchical work environment, with real opportunities for career advancement.
- Receive attractive remuneration.
- Awesome initiatives by our employees: Participate in our weekly German and Spanish lunches, or go for a run with the payleven running team.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV as well as cover letter stating expected salary and earliest start date: We wish you every success.
Your payleven Recruitment Team