Head of Customer Engagement (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers. We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 6 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HEAD OF CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT (M/F)
Everyday we strive to create true value for our users. As the leader of our global user base you build our most important interface to create unbreakable ties with our customers. You leverage the power of our global community to skyrocket reach, to gather powerful insights and to interact actively & reactively. You tackle big issues without dropping a sweat, spread positive vibes and can juggle multiple tasks and motivate a team? You have high standards and know how to bring out the greatness in others? Join the Freeletics team NOW!
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Develop and implement a customer engagement vision that speaks the product strategy and company vision to enable a market-differentiating customer relationship with the goal to increase reach, engage and retain customers
- Manage, build and scale a team of highly motivated customer support agents & community managers while creating excitement for customer engagement
- Oversee the customer voice across all channels and community arenas, communicating analytical & practical insight to relevant teams
- Enable processes that deliver seamless customer service – resolving and anticipating issues with positive results
- Lead and manage all Freeletics community management activities and service-level agreements
- Work with the ‘bigger picture’ to drive continuous improvement across customer management processes
- University Degree with an excellent result
- Profound experience in a management role or management consulting, ideally in the area of customer management
- Proven experience in leading and scaling teams
- Hands-on mentality with a thrive to constantly improve operations
- A confident and quick decision-maker with superior problem-solving, highly analytical and organizational skills
- Work with high quality, efficiency and consistency
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, German is a plus
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Be part of an energetic, successful and international team
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
- Attractive compensation
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~80 employees
- 6,000,000+ members
- Global reach with 160+ countries
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Then apply now!