Head of Customer Relationship Management (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
This hands-on position has the responsibility for creating and planning integrated marketing programs that drive business growth through the entire consumer journey - email, direct mail, statements, onpage, loyalty programs, calls, social marketing and other relevant potential touchpoints. You would like to thrive in an international, highly motivating environment? Then apply at Springlane – one of the most exciting startups in Germany.
Head of Customer Relationship Management (m/f) for the location Düsseldorf (Germany)
Springlane is the category leader for cooking and dining products as well as selected wines and spirits in Germany with the vision to fuel peoples’ passion for cooking. We are supported by leading international venture capital investors such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, Tengelmann Ventures, Heliad Equity Partners, KfW Bank and Mediaset. Springlane stands for lean development, state-of-the-art BI technology and best-in-class marketing intelligence.
- Conceptualize, develop and deploy Springlane’s global Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy.
- Manage the budget effectively with a deep understanding of customer valuation and return on investment.
- Implement and fully leverage our state-of-the-art intelligent CRM tool to ensure highest degree of relevancy for our customers through all funnel steps.
- Develop, lead and grow a highly skilled and passionate international CRM team.
- Work closely with Performance Marketing, Content Marketing and the Product department on creating a smooth consumer journey to turn our customers into brand ambassadors.
- Partner with the BI and Marketing teams to define and further develop static and dynamic customer segmentation and craft vision, strategy and scalable programs for targeted consumer-segment communication.
- Apply innovative best practices, driven by deep understanding of each consumer segment and what Springlane’s brand means to them.
- Together with your team plan and execute CRM campaigns and identify new opportunities to improve customer lifetime experience.
- At least 3+ years, but ideally 5+ years, experience in a leading CRM role or a similar field in B2C commerce, or alternatively exhaustive experience in one of the leading investment banking or consulting firms.
- Strong analytical background, Master’s in business, economics, statistics, engineering, MBA or similar preferred.
- Fanatic about providing our customers the best possible customer and brand experience possible.
- Results-oriented and metrics-driven. Analytically strong. Mostly Excel, some Powerpoint. Be able to “think with numbers”, build assumptions, test cases, iterate, test again, iterate...
- Curious about new technology and knowledgeable about industry trends and global consumer behaviour.
- Willingness to work hands on to deeply understand a problem. You need to be able to both discuss detailed issues with your team and high level issues with the management.
- Speed and action over talking. Entrepreneurial initiative and strong problem¬solving capacity. Try new things, adapt quickly, invest when results are promising.
- Able to work well in an unstructured, rapidly changing environment.
- Proven ability in building and leading a team. Able to clearly communicate goals and inspire others. Good on feedback, development and career growth.
- Fluency in English and advanced German skills are a must, Italian a plus.
What you can expect
- Hands-on work and can-do attitude with openness to new ideas and improvements and flexible working style
- International, open and highly dynamic environment with flat hierarchy and focus on team and capacity bulding
- High exposure projects that have a lasting impact on Springlane’s future success
If you are interested in joining us, please send your application to email@example.com. The application should include a cover letter, a resume and relevant certificates. The remuneration will be based on your skills and experience.