Head of Digital Marketing (m/f)
HERE, a Nokia business
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Who we are
HERE is a Nokia business that was created to shape a whole new generation of location services and devices built for how you live and what you care about.
HERE powers everyday experiences that help you navigate your life with ease and confidence. We serve both business customers and consumers with the energy of a start-up and the stability of an established operation. We care passionately about our customers, our products and each other.
At HERE, innovation is the lifeblood of our future success. You will get to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with the best minds from a variety of industries and nationalities across global teams. You can be a part of building a fresh new brand-- an opportunity you don’t get every day.
In return, we will prepare you for future opportunities to progress within the business and drive your own career; acquiring new skills and expertise along the way.
Strong Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Passion. Curiosity. These are what we look for. Unique skill sets welcome.
What will you do?
- Develop and execute marketing programs for brand and for HERE products globally.
- Define the objectives, set targets, scopes and timelines for marketing. programs, events and other promotional activities.
- Develop and execute promotions, partnerships and events that position our products as a credible and relevant technology and lifestyle offering.
- Work with Marketing Publishing and Comms teams to develop and execute innovative and creative social media campaigns that amplify the unique capabilities of our products and establish a community and permanent conversation around them.
- Leverage measuring tools to track key metrics/KPIs and understand program and campaign performance to improve ROI continuously.
- Develop and maintain a process workflow that ensures consistent execution and delivery of all marketing campaigns and programs.
You will report to the Head of Central Marketing.
- You are a high energy, self-starter with a proven track-record
- You appreciate process but can also manage ambiguity effectively
- You have a strong appetite to learn and push the creative boundaries
- You have a disruptive, creative start-up mentality
- You are obsessed about making things better
Critical Competencies for Success
Inspiring your team and colleagues to reach targets according to our strategy comes easily to you, because you…
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing, with minimum 5 years experience in digital/online advertising
- Agency experience (agency side or as a client managing an agency)
- Successfully delivered recognized campaigns combining creative excellence on time and budget.
- Diverse background in developing and executing integrated marketing programs, online and social marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated passion in the area of social media/word of mouth, community building and community engagement.
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented individual with excellent communicator skills
Send us your application today.