Head of Engineering (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Our client is market leader in Europe as a broker for products and services. Started as a startup they created a multinational company with a top performance and lot of growth potential.
Employees in 5 locations are working with passion to reach the next level. Strong investors are already convinced and support the company as partners.
We want you to be part of this success story! We are looking for a strong HEAD OF ENGINEERING (m/f) who transforms the company to the next big brand.
Your mission as Head of Engineering (m/f) is to build a strong engineering department with top-performing teams. Starting with a team of 20-30 employees you hire further top engineers and increase the staff up to 40-50 people. Therefore you hire lead developers with model behavior and ensure that your staff is always trained and well prepared for upcoming challenges. To keep fluctuation low and performance high, you create a sustainable working environment and motivate your teams optimally. Thus your team delivers through a close collaboration with the product teams the aspired business value.
As Head of Engineering (m/f) you also make sure that the platform architecture is scalable and that the focus is on ease-of-use and performance for the users.
- Degree in informatics or a comparable degree
- Experience in leading software developer teams of minimum 25 person
- Expert knowledge in recruiting and developing employees and team leaders
- Long-term developing know-how with ruby and/or Go
- Empirical knowledge in agile project environments
- Extraordinary programming skills and experiences in build up big scalable applications
- Business fluent in English and German
- Opportunity to characterize product and architecture
- A key role with a high degree of freedom in a successful Berlin tech company
- Further development
- Budget for symposium, user groups, online learning resources and internal events
- Optimal working conditions with agile methods and newest technology
Kontakt: Mustafa Kirtas