Head of EU Direct Sales (m/f)
Sales Co-Founder Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Formlabs started out of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2011 – today, we are growing our European headquarter in Berlin with an international team of enthusiastic individuals who want to revolutionise the workflow of designers, engineers, jewellers and dental technicians with our high-precision SLA desktop 3D printers.
We recently launched the Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer. Selective laser sintering (SLS) is an additive manufacturing (AM) technology that uses a laser to sinter powdered plastic material into a solid structure based on a 3D model. SLS has been a popular choice for engineers in product development for decades. Low cost per part, high productivity, and established materials make the technology ideal for a range of applications from functional prototyping to small batch or bridge manufacturing.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. At Formlabs, our sales team is filled with 3D printing experts who care about people and their work. We are building a team that offers the best sales, support, and logistics to all our users around the world.
To sell to our customers, you need a strong understanding of how clients can adopt our products to enhance their work.
We’re looking for the Head of EU Direct Sales, who will play a key role in shaping the Formlabs Direct Sales program.
- Have 5+ years experience leading inside sales teams of a hardware or software company
- Are an individual contributor in a sales team
- Are decisive, action-oriented, able to motivate, inspire, and build teams
- Have a strong attention to detail, and excellent organisational skills
- Have negotiating skills and influencing abilities
- Are number driven
- Build and lead Formlabs direct sales team for our EU market to exceed targets
- Increase revenue and market share in a specified verticals/countries
- Meet or exceed weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue targets
- Identify reasons for closed and lost sales opportunities and present feedback to senior management to improve success rate
- Overcome internal and external obstacles to help the sales team cooperate with the channel team and to deliver successful results
- Motivate, coach and develop the sales team
- Measure, analyse and improve performance of sales teams
- 5+ years experience in giving mentorship, direction, and coaching to a high-caliber interdisciplinary team
- Proven strong sales leadership to influence and drive sales strategy
- Deep knowledge about making inside sales work
- Interact directly with senior and executive management to report on business performance and strategic initiatives.
- Effectively represent the Direct Sales teams’ requirements, considerations and issues internally and externally.
- The chance to be part of an exceptionally fast growing company in a highly disruptive industry;
- A people-first, family-oriented company culture;
- An inspiring working environment with diverse, international colleagues.
Please click on this link to submit your application!
We look forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.