Head of Finance / CFO (m/f) Real Estate Finance
Medici Holding GmbH
Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Medici is a Berlin based company builder, focused on SaaS, PropTech and online marketplaces. We are stage agnostic but prefer early high risk founding phases. Besides that we also invest in real estate.
For over 10 years we found, develop and manage high-profit technology businesses such as eKomi (250 Employees, 1st class investors such as Goldman Sachs, European Market Leader, and a reputable core-customer base with DHL, BMW, Allianz, Esprit, etc.), Medici Internet AG, and Medici Living Group (the first and largest co-living platform in Europe and the US). We are always looking for ambitious and experienced candidates to join our team.
Your tasks and duties
- 70% of your time: you are managing our real estate finance process - that means you identify lenders, prepare financing pitch, sell/close the deal with relevant finance partners / banks
- 15% of your time: you are the M&A manager for us / our portfolio companies by preparing and supporting capital raises and/or sell-side transactions.
- 15% of your time: standard CFO duties such as being responsible of keeping the holding and portfolio company financial statements up-to-date, overseeing internal cost controlling, cash management and the monitoring of KPIs.
- You are building relationships and trust among all key stakeholders (banks, M&A partners, real estate professionals, CEOs, holding top management)
- You have experience in financial roles: as a CFO in a startup and/or in leading positions in corporate, consulting, M&A, banking or accounting firms
- You contributed to financing rounds in your previous positions, due diligence as well as negotiation
- You have worked with banks and closed financing deals for corporate financing and/or real estate projects
- Optional: You already have personally invested in real estate (e.g. own apartment)
- You are down-to-earth and can talk to all stakeholders on equal footing through your experience and personality; You are hands-on, exhibit a drive for execution with high flexibility and performance
- You are fluent in English on a professional level and have excellent communication skills, German is a nice-to-have
What we offer
- From the get-go, you will take over exciting initiatives and be fully responsible
- You will be challenged, and be continuously learning
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and professional team
- You will have access to an experienced founder team with an international track record in building successful companies
- Room for personal growth: follow your aspiration and proactively shape your career with us