Fulltime Head of Finance (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Optiopay is a fast growing Fintech start-up based in Berlin that is building worldwide the first payment solution software for marketing money by processing payments. We are seeking a Head of Finance to help us manage our financials and operational performance.
We are passionate about growing our team and pushing them to their limits to unleash their potential, we give guidance and are always supporting each other. We constantly strive for the best and we attract like-minded people. We are a team of diversity, having only the top of their class join us from all parts of the world. We are going to change B2C payments fundamentally. We work hard and we have fun doing it, we love what we do at OptioPay.
- You are responsible for all finance, controlling, accounting, reporting and Business Intelligence related topics
- You are responsible for a million EUR yearly budget
- You organize and execute the budget & financial planning on a monthly and yearly basis
- You enable decision-making for strategic and operative challenges based on quantitative data
- You collaborate with international investors for their information needs
- You define the high-level Business Intelligence strategy
- You create new and optimize all processes around finance
- You lead, train and build a team of employees
- You become a key member of the OptioPay management team
- You report directly to the Top Management
- 3+ years previous work experience in Finance or related areas, preferably in the digital industry or management consulting
- Among top 20% of Master Degree, preferably with a focus on finance
- Excellent analytical and number skills, high detail-orientation
- Good understanding of Accounting (HGB, IFRS) and Taxation
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular
- Strong hands-on and get-it-done mentality
- Ability to work independently and manage your own tasks
- Very good communication skills, fluent in English and German
What’s on Offer?
- Valuable insights into the company's financial set-up and operational performance
- Work closely with experienced founders and get first‐hand insights on building an internationally‐backed venture company
- Access to a strong global network of successful entrepreneurs
- Become part of an international, very motivated and talented team
- Enjoy a highly competitive salary
- An amazing office – overlooking the Spree – located in the heart of Berlin Media Spree
Sounds like the job for you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV / Resume to: email@example.com