Head of Finance (m/f)
Atlantic Food Labs
Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
atlanticfoodlabs is a place where new food companies are built. We work together with extraordinary entrepreneurs, whose innovations will define the next era of food. We do so by both founding companies and acting as (pre-)seed investor.
Founded by Christophe Maire, named Europe’s best angel & seed investor (Tech Crunch 2011 & 2012), atlanticfoodlabs benefits from decade-long experience in seed-stage investing (e.g. soundcloud, GoEuro) and brings the startup methodology now to the food sector.
We are currently looking for a Head of Finance to join us as soon as possible.
- Track the success of our portfolio companies, set up systematic monitoring
- Create reports for our investors and partners on a monthly, quarterly, and an annual basis
- Manage all things accounting, controlling, performance on a holding level
- Assist and coach the founders in topics of finance and due diligence processes
- Be the main contact person for tax advisors, banks, and lawyers
- You have 2-5 years of experience in finance or audit
- You graduated in business, economics, or have a comparable qualification
- You are a master in Excel and Powerpoint
- You can prove your passion for startups / food, ideally through working experience
- You are fluent in German and English
- CFA/CVA is a plus
Do you want to start working with passionate entrepreneurs? Let’s chat.
Let us know who you are and your earliest starting date.
Send us your CV (PDF) to email@example.com