Head of Finance (m/f)
Caterwings Services GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
CATERWINGS is the next generation marketplace for catering services with an emphasis on convenience, flexibility and on-demand food delivery. Our internet platform helps businesses finding the perfect catering service for their special occasion (team lunch, team event, Christmas party etc.), in record time, with unparalleled adjustability.
We are an exponentially growing company in Berlin! You can take on loads of responsibilities from day one, learn how a business is built from the scratch, bring in your ideas and help us create an amazing workplace!
We’re looking for a Head of Finance (m/f) to join our diverse and highly motivated team in Berlin. Our mantra is we make eat happen and we live up to that every day!
Your duties will include:
- You will be responsible and leading the global finance team of CATERWINGS and all its entities which is of significant relevance for our business model
- Responsible for external and internal financial reporting incl. financial statements, external audits, cash management, payroll, invoicing as well as preparation of monthly shareholder updates and board meetings
- Playing a central and active role in investor relations incl. fundraising processes and due diligences with financial modelling and other data based quantitative analyses
- Responsible for strategic planning, budgeting and controlling monthly budgets
- You develop strategic, conceptual and operational solutions in cooperation with the founder team
- Taking on end-to-end responsibility of own projects and drive initiatives, and sharing results with the top management
The ideal candidate should have a strong hands-on mentality - we are seeking for talented and self-motivated problem solvers who are passionate to work in a dynamic and results-oriented environment:
- At least 2 - 3 years relevant work experience as head of finance of scaling companies or in well-known internationally oriented auditing, tax and management consultancies
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration/Economics or a similar branch with focus on finance management, accounting, auditing or controlling (Skills in tax preferable)
- Very strong skills in German GAAP (HGB) and IFRS, analyzing and creating business plans and in financial modelling (very good Excel skills)
- An analytical and structured approach to work and strong logical thinking skills
- Openness, flexibility, high performance motivation and a willingness to work independently
- Native/Excellent German speaker and good English skills
An awesome, young, dynamic team is waiting for you! This is a great opportunity to get a good foothold in a fast expanding startup company and grow within the team, playing a crucial role in taking the company to a new level.
Everyone can say that - to give you more insight: We like spending time together! We normally eat lunch, either in a big group at the Italian place around the corner or also in a small group somewhere cozy. And, to live our motto, one of our perks is our team lunches in the office!
What else do we offer?
- An international environment with colleagues from 14 different nations
- Competitive salary
- Weekly happy hours
- An office dog
- Quick progression and opportunities to acquire new skills
- Great office with a lot of start-up spirit
Let's talk - we'd love to get to know you!
Be part of our big adventure and apply now!