Head of Financial Management and Innovation (m/w)
The DO School Innovation Lab GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
You are an experienced financial manager who feels that numbers and creativity don’t contradict each other
Start date: January 2017
Location: Berlin Campus Germany
Position type: full-time
Let’s DO it together
The world today confronts us with many challenges. But when great ideas are brought to life through entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and implementation skills, we can make a real difference. In the world of business—and in the world at large.
The DO School is a global organization which empowers budding impact entrepreneurs and major organizations with the skills they need to pave the way to better business. Through our experiential learning programs and the DO School Method, we enable teams and individuals to create hands-on innovation solutions and to foster a culture of entrepreneurship.
What you would DO
Your mission will be to spearhead the financial management of the DO School – a globally expanding start-up. This involves current financial management as well as the development of new processes and governance issues.
As the key team member to run and further develop the financial management you will be responsible for:
- Financial planning: support the strategic decision making and planning by providing yearly budgets, forecast and liquidity plans.
- Financial management: oversee and support implementation of running controlling process and cash management. Suggest and introduce holistic software solution to handle all financial aspects of our organization. Provide monthly reports for management and shareholders.
- Innovation: Take on strategic innovation projects with regard to the business case and beyond in direct collaboration with the founders
- Governance: manage the governance requirements the DO School has in Europe, the US and Asia
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar roles within start-ups or small businesses
- Good knowledge and understanding of the financial management as well as tax requirements of German GmbHs (and gGmbH)
- Entrepreneurial spirit: you are keen to develop your field of responsibility and strive towards excellency
- Experience with relevant software tools (book keeping, controlling, etc.)
- Fluency in German and English
That’s in it for you
This is your opportunity to join our vibrant international team of DOers with flat hierarchies and an international network of institutions and renowned experts. Our Berlin Mitte campus is both a fun and high energy.
We look forward to your application to become part of our DO School team!
Please send your application (motivation letter, CV, how you found the vacancy) as PDF to: email@example.com.
Equal opportunity employer
The DO School provides equal employment opportunities to all people, without discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.