Head of Growth (m/f)
Coup Mobility GmbH
Marketing Business Development
Beginn: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Head of Growth (m/f)
COUP brings the joy back to urban commuting.
Riding our fleet of shared eScooters is fun while saving you time and money. We are making swift door-to-door mobility the new normal.
We launched in summer 2016 as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH with our headquarters in Berlin. Our team of entrepreneurs, designers and engineers, is looking to grow in 2017.
We get truly excited about hiring you, if you
- are passionate about growing digital businesses – in particular: our business
- are excited about data as much as we are, very experienced with tracking, online marketing and/or geospatial data
- have experience in either leading growth or business intelligence teams or have closely worked with one of those departments
- technical understanding of online marketing and business intelligence tools
- constantly thrive to optimize product and user growth – based on data
- value pragmatism and deliver high quality
- love working in cross-functional teams
- speak fluent English
What you will be working on
- Build up and lead a forceful growth and business intelligence team
- Drive and implement the growth strategy, using the full spectrum of channels with a focus on performance marketing
- Drive the BI & Analytics roadmap to enable data-driven decision making, insight generation and reporting for all business stakeholders
- Define, validate and monitor core KPIs to convert insights into action
- Define and monitor A/B and multi-variant tests across multiple channels
- Work closely with product, design and engineering to constantly improve our service
- Facilitate and drive data analysis, data mining and machine-learning applications to identify patterns, trends, classifications and regression analysis
What you can expect
- Working with a very strong team and the best eScooter in the market
- Interdisciplinary teams – share an office with design, backend, iOS and operations and learn beyond your area of expertise
- Joining our adventure in becoming the global leader in shared urban mobility
- A brand-new office in the center of Berlin (Friedrichstrasse)
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible!
In case you are interested please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to get in touch in case you have questions regarding your application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!