Head of HR (m/f)
IT Business Development Projektmanagement HR Operations Management Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2013
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Centralway is Switzerland’s first and foremost innovative company builder. We build and invest in game-changing internet ventures and turn traditional companies into innovative online businesses.
The Human Resources Team ensures that all departments of Centralway are always provided with the very best talent and is the motor behind CW growth. We hire the best talents and make sure that they have a great candidate experience going through our challenging, fair and fast recruitment process. In order to keep the best talents we research and evaluate new HR trends and come up with innovative programs, to support and develop them to the maximum of their potential.
Head of Human Resources
- Establish a cutting-edge global HR department
- As a key member of the management team, responsible for designing and maintaining policies and processes of a fast growing international organisation, performance management, leadership development, talent management and staffing.
- Leading the HR department, coaching and mentoring of the HR team
- Conception and development of all HR activities
- Create new never-seen strategies for talent acquisition and talent management
- Lead the creation of a culture that promotes a great place to work
- Coach and mentor senior leaders regarding all kinds of employee related issues
- At least 10 years of working experience in an international environment
- Several years of leadership experience of interdisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of software development or technology background is a plus
- Excellent listening skills; able to create strong relationships at all levels throughout the organization
- Expertise/experience in the area of change management, organisational design, performance management and internal communications
- Previous successful experience in growing and developing organization.
- Previous proven experience in positions that demand sound influencing skills and collaboration with peer functions.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills in English and German are essential, preferably also in another major world language.
- Energetic and proactive attitude; strong interpersonal and mediating skills; multiculturally adept.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, and ability to manage multiple changing priorities.
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business needs and personal goals
- Ability to encourage innovation.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application via our website:
Centralway Factory AG
Frau Ildiko Sirman