Head of HR (m/f)
GoEuro Travel GmbH
Beginn: Dezember 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Imagine the ability to buy every rail, bus and plane ticket in Europe on your phone with a click of a button. At GoEuro, we are changing the way you can find and book your best travel options throughout Europe. Wherever you are and wherever you want to go, we've got the fastest, cheapest and most convenient connections by rail, bus and air - all in a simple, intuitive search.
We are currently building a great team that has already grown to 60 travel enthusiasts from over 26 countries, and will continue to expand significantly. All this growth needs to be managed. That is why we are looking for a Head of HR to help us attract, hire and develop the very best people in the industry.
- Take full responsibility for all HR processes (recruiting, talent management and development, performance management, retention)
- Build out HR as a fully operational entity that provides knowledge, feedback, and guidance to team leaders
- Attract the best candidates worldwide and make GoEuro a great place to work for everyone in the company
- Be the contact person for employees for all HR-related matters
- Represent GoEuro vis-a-vis potential candidates and at HR-related events
- Report directly to the COO
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Human Resource Management, Business, Psychology or a related subject
- 5+ years' experience in HR Management in a company with solid HR processes and at least 50 employees
- A good working knowledge of German labour law
- Fluent in both German and English at near-native level
- An outgoing, independent self-starter with good organizing skills who enjoys getting things done
- Very good communication and people skills
- Highest professional standards regarding employee and company information, personal data, and communication
- Work with an international, highly motivated team
- An office in the center of Berlin, home to Europe`s thriving startup scene
- The opportunity to help shape the future of an exciting and ever-developing industry like travel
Berlin is one of the most interesting, energetic and green cities in Europe, offering endless cultural, leisure and nightlife activities as well as a thriving startup scene. We will support you in moving to Germany if you live abroad, including help with your visa application or in finding a place to stay.
If you think you are a fit, please click on the button below to submit your application (contact details, CV, desired pay, date of earliest availability, and a short personal intro).