Head of HR (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
"Asana Rebel - Yoga Inspired Fitness" is a female fitness app and we are based in the vibrant, colorful Berlin (Kreuzberg). We have big plans: Asana Rebel is used by millions of users and one of the fastest growing startups in Berlin. Our Yoga Inspired Fitness app has been featured by Apple and Google and achieved thousands of app store ratings with in average more than 4.5 stars.
As our Head of HR you will be responsible for all HR efforts. You start from scratch and you will work directly with the founding team. The ideal candidate is an extremely nice personality, outgoing and very good in communication. Further more the candidate should have +3 years hands-on HR experience in a fast growing startup.
- You are in charge of HR at Asana Rebel
- You play a critical role in developing systems and processes for best practices as we continue to scale our company
- You serve as a trusted advisor to your colleagues and the manangement team
- You are responsible for the complete HR process: employer branding, recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, employee development
- You build und support a positive working culture that makes the difference to maintain and recruit top-talent
- You support the ongoing talent development activities of the company, including development plans, trainings and coaching
- You have more than 3 years proven hands-on HR leadership experience in growing companies, ideally in a tech startup
- You have outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization to establish trust, motivation
- You work result-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and the ability to deliver high-quality work on a daily basis
- You are passionate about fitness, food and a healthy lifestyle
What you can expect from us
- Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop our HR strategy and to contribute to the wellbeing of Asana Rebel with your ideas. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
- Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you.
- Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.