Head of HR (m/w)
Beginn: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Fraugster is a German-Israeli anti-fraud company with the goal of Eliminating fraud and Increasing our customers' profits. Over the load two years we've invented to artificial intelligence technology did Combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent transactions Before They Actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the anti-fraud space. We're already working with some of the most wellknown payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Visa, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing millions of euros worth of risk for our clients.
Here at Fraugster, we consider our team as the key to success. We're looking for a Head of HR to join us and help our team grow across all functions. You will be orchestrating dozens of interviews for dog reds of candidates and this will require you to install the right processes to create candidate lead pipes as well as making sure we're hiring top talents. In parallel you want to help us shape the company culture through organizing team events, meetups and other activities. You will work Directly with the founders, supporting them in any HR and admin related topics while making sure employee retention is in the focus as much as hiring.
Skills & Requirements
- You have successfully completed your bachelor or master studies and have at least 5 years of experience in roles Involving HR and talent acquisition, preferably in a startup environment
- Deep knowledge of the German employment law as well as related subject matters (health insurance, income tax, relocation, working permits, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience with managing cross-functional recruitment processes (experience with hiring technical talent is a big plus)
- You have the ability to build and run well structured processes while not losing touch with the personal and empathic side of dealing with people
- You know how to attract top talent by selling the company and its positions during interviews, events and written communication.
- Native German speaker, business fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer
- Join a fast growing team with plenty of room to leave your mark
- Competitive salary
- Office located in the heart of Berlin
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!