Head of HR (m/f)
Beginn: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
NumberFour is a start-up founded by serial entrepreneur Marco Boerries. His fourth foundation is based on a groundbreaking business model: Helping to run YOUR business. Therefore NumberFour is developing an open cloud-based platform where other providers can become a partner during the development process and offer highly individual SaaS-services for a wide variety of industries.
It’s a very exciting time for NumberFour – we are growing and we need you to guide us through this process and lead us towards greatness. We can offer you exceptional opportunities for autonomy and diversity, lots of responsibility and challenging tasks, both strategic and hands-on.
If you’re full of ideas and have the competence to make them come true, let’s get to know each other!
Head of HR (m/f)
We’re looking for an experienced HR generalist working full time at our office in Berlin.
- You will design and implement our HR strategy, especially in the fields of recruiting, employer branding and employee development
- You will skillfully recruit the best software engineers there are
- You will lead our HR department, inspire and motivate
- You will ensure top-quality HR process for both Berlin and Hamburg offices
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience, ideally HR-related university degree
- Solid knowledge of German labor law
- Excellent English and German skills
- Recruiting computer scientists has no secrets from you
- Ideally you already have experience in a multinational IT startup
- You are a positive, energetic person who welcomes the responsibility and is willing and able to tackle complex challenges
- You remain calm under pressure and keep your colleagues inspired and motivated at all times
- You have outstanding communication skills and you’re assertive to the bone
What we offer
- Challenging, autonomous and diversified job
- Work among enthusiastic, dedicated and talented colleagues
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A cool office space in the center of Berlin, free drinks and fresh fruits, Friday brunch, and more...