Head of Human Resources (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2013
Are you passionate about getting to know new people and their different backgrounds?
Do you have experience in hiring mid- and upper-level management on an international level?
Are you fed up with the “boring” recruiting-only tasks in a normal HR department where others make the final decisions?
Want to join one of the hottest German start-ups and drive our success with the most talented people available on the job market?
Then this is the chance you have been waiting for – join our team now! We are one of the hottest German start-ups with a unique combination of experienced investors, a really cool young team with a fun-and-performance-culture and a luxurious office in Hafencity.
We are looking for a talented Head of Human Resources to fill one of our key positions, working as the basis for all our success: talented people and the right team. We aren’t focused on formal education—we are looking for skilled, versatile, friendly and passionate people!
This is the optimal opportunity for you to:
- Be the heartbeat of an international team (12 different nationalities) and be responsible for recruiting, management of team, head of general morale, etc.
- Manage the growth of our most important asset: Team
- Shape the culture of what will be a big international company in the next years
- Grow with the company – we are hiring 2 people per week currently – and experience the hottest phase of a start-up: strong growth, proven product, profitable but not yet boring corporation
- Work in one of the coolest German start-up offices ever in Hamburg—downtown in Hafencity
- Learn a lot! We have many options and ideas for new projects that will challenge your abilities
Your Role at Kreditech:
- You will be responsible for creating the right recruiting strategy (partly together with our top management team, partly on your own) and following it respectively
- Together with your small team you will be responsible for the whole recruiting cycle – starting with the creation of profiles, conducting interviews (Skype, phone, personal), checking the qualification of the candidates as well as the final hire and onboarding
- You will work closely together with all the different stakeholders within Kreditech, including Business Development, Management, and Online Marketing in order to identify and specify needs and new target hires
- You will be the heart and soul of Kreditech and the one taking care of all employee’s matters, including organisation of 360°-feedback talks and talent management
- You will be doing salary slips and payroll, working with our external tax agency, and developing bonus-systems and incentive programs, such as team events, apartments, travel, etc.
- You will continuously watch our payroll and be responsible for working with our budget but on the same side getting the best results with the hires you take, as efficient hires are key in a start-up
- You have successfully accomplished your studies in Economics or Management, Psychology or equivalent – ideally with a major in HR/Employer Branding
- You have worked in leading position of a HR department – better even if you have previously worked in HR in a start-up
- You are able to always remain calm and keep the big picture in mind, moving confidently on an international stage and speaking English and German fluently.
- You know recruiting processes and challenges by heart
- You are proficient when it comes to talent management and feedback processes
- You are open-minded, cheerful and sensitive to others’ needs, love to work with others and bring along a high service-level orientation
- You adapt easily and don’t have a problem with changing targets as well as dealing with a high volume of applicants and profiles
- You are confident and know how to “sell” your company and ideas to outstanding people/candidates
- You have strong communication skills and bring the necessary power when it comes to getting your ideas done
- You are excellent in working with MS Office; ideally you have already worked with wordpress and other CMS
Interested? Please get in touch with us! All applicants should have a work visa valid in the EU, and can apply through this link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oJpAXfwp&s=gruenderszene