Head of Human Resources (m/f)
Beginn: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are seeking a Human Resources and Talent Leader who will create and nurture an attraction culture that draws and develops the industry’s most skilled and motivated talents. The main goal is to focus our efforts on practices that promote learning, responsibility, curiosity, entrepreneurship, recognition and joy for all our soon to be 170 people in our offices in Munich, London and New York. As our Head of Human Resources you serve as strategic partner and role model to all STYLIGHTers, you develop cutting-edge HR practices and lead their execution & you hire the best talents for our future needs.
- You act as a sounding board, counselor and conscience on all significant people issues.
- You thoroughly review, guide and approve recommendations on employee hiring and terminations.
- Together with the management team you drive cultural initiatives to ensure STYLIGHT thrives.
- You evolve existing and introduce new HR policies and practices such as performance review & improvements, compensation & benefits, development measures and many more.
- You develop and manage programs and activities to help align all STYLIGHTers with our company goals and objectives.
- You ensure a high-quality working and collaboration environment by leading the team & office management across our offices in Munich, London, New York and any future offices.
- You lead the growth of our STYLIGHT team from 120 to 170 FTE’s & ensure that our recruiting managers are identifying and hiring the most skilled and motivated people.
- You bring STYLIGHT’s employer branding to the next level.
- You finished your studies with a very good Master degree in Human Resources Management or similar.
- You have a proven track record of 4 years as a HR generalist and at least 2 years of experience in managing a team of HR professionals – ideally in a fast growing and international company.
- You bring a thorough understanding of industrial law & HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Together with your exceptional interpersonal, motivational & leadership skills you embody strong values such as empathy, integrity, discipline & curiosity.
- Your excellent time management and problem solving skills help you managing multiple projects at a time.
- You like to think, act and work as an entrepreneur.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in both German & English.
What We Offer
- A passionate, highly motivated and international team in the heart of Munich.
- Close collaboration with STYLIGHT’s founders and the entire management team.
- A lot of responsibility right from the beginning as well as the freedom to work creatively and independently.
- Constant training and development.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.de/About.
Does that sound like the perfect job for you :-)? Then apply now! We're looking forward to reading your complete application (motivation letter, CV, references and certificates)!