Head of Human Resources (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are seeking a Human Resources and Talent Leader who will nurture a culture that draws and develops the industry’s most skilled talents. As our Head of HR you serve as a strategic partner & role model to all STYLIGHTers, you develop cutting-edge HR practices & you hire the best talents for our offices in Munich, London and New York. If you like to think, act and work as an entrepreneur - STYLIGHT is the right place for you!
- You act as a sounding board, counselor and conscience on all significant people issues.
- You thoroughly review, guide and approve recommendations on employee hiring and terminations.
- Together with the management team you drive cultural initiatives to ensure STYLIGHT thrives.
- You evolve existing and introduce new HR policies and practices such as performance review & improvements, compensation & benefits, development measures and many more.
- You develop and manage programs and activities to help align all STYLIGHTers with our company goals.
- You ensure a high-quality working & collaboration environment across our offices in Munich, London, New York and any future offices.
- You lead the growth of our STYLIGHT team from 120 to 170 FTE’s & ensure that our recruiting managers are identifying and hiring the most skilled and motivated people.
- You bring STYLIGHT’s employer branding to the next level.
- You finished your studies with a very good Master degree in Human Resources Management or similar.
- You have a proven track record of 4 years as a HR generalist and at least 2 years of experience in managing a team of HR professionals – ideally in a fast growing and international company.
- You bring a thorough understanding of industrial law & HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Together with your exceptional interpersonal, motivational & leadership skills you embody strong values such as empathy, integrity, discipline & curiosity.
- Your excellent time management and problem solving skills help you managing multiple projects at a time..
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in both German & English.
Why join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
- Young and highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
- Munich's landscape, architecture, nature, museums, restaurants & bars are all top notch. In terms of life quality, it has been reported to be in the top 10 of the world.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.com/About/ and blog.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!