Head of International Purchasing (m/f)
GLOSSYBOX - Beauty Trend Holding GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
At a sweet spot between start-up and corporate, GLOSSYBOX offers the best of both worlds: a passionate, innovative and creative work environment with the reach and opportunities of an established business. Our more than 150 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create the platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, London, Paris and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
Thanks to our exceptional team we are now established as the leading e-commerce beauty subscription service, having delivered more than 10 million boxes to date.
Come discover beauty with us and apply now!
Head of International Purchasing (m/f)
As the Head of International Purchasing you will be a key driver for the company on a global level: you will be in charge of managing existing and discovering new brand partners for GLOSSYBOX. This position is based in our Headquarter in Berlin.
- Overseeing and leading an international purchasing team of two
- Working closely together with the local GLOSSYBOX sales teams in Berlin, New York, London, Stockholm and Paris
- Responsible to purchase 2 of 5 products of +300k globally shipped boxes per month
- Negotiating product selection, sales terms and pricing including contract negotiation with global brands
- Ensuring the department achieves agreed upon supply chain, cash forecast and retention goals within the given budget
- Guarantee value, quality and timely delivery of a diverse and inspiring product portfolio
- Analysis and evaluation of product and box performance
- Identifying potential partners through in-depth market research to expand the global brand network of GLOSSYBOX
- Establish, prioritize and execute department’s monthly/quarterly/annual plan in conjunction with the Global CEO and the local Managing Directors
- Attendance of major B2B beauty fairs on a global level
- Provide daily administrative support such as reporting on sales pipeline and team budget
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business administration, economics or an equivalent qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an international and dynamic environment, preferably in product buying or sales
- Strong analytical and structuring skills combined with a hands-on attitude
- Highly energetic with excellent communication skills and not afraid of cold calling
- Passion for beauty and the latest trends in lifestyle
- You have outstanding sales and relationship-building skills: you know how to convey brand value and sell an idea/service/product in an appealing way
- Motivated self-starter, detail oriented and organized
- You are fluent in German and English; further language skills like French are an asset
- Instinctive feeling for beauty products
- Passion to build and grow our business with a small team - eager to teach and learn
- The chance to shape the future of the leading Global Player in the area of luxury beauty subscription
- Fast decision-making processes and the possibility to actively drive our business even further
- A young and dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team
- Openness for new ideas and a positive work environment
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and a casual workplace
- Open-space loft office in the heart of Berlin
- Glossy benefits from Health Days and coffee flatrate to special employee discounts
…and of course your monthly GLOSSYBOX!
We look forward to receiving your application documents including your earliest possible starting date by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly online.