Head of Marketing (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2012
Head of Marketing
MONOQI is reinventing e-commerce one step at a time. Since our launch in early March we’ve grown rapidly and we’re now looking for a Chief Brand Evangelist to join our strong team to help us excel further.
MONOQI is all about passion for design, bringing amazing products from great international designers to our exclusive members, every day.
We are a young international team in Berlin with a big vision: online shopping should be fun and we want to do just that. We aim to revolutionize the online store experience by uniting curated products and a design-loving community, while highlighting the people behind the products.
Our team comes from various design and internet backgrounds and we have been obsessing most of our lives about the importance of form, function and fun in everyday products.
Ideally you have several years of experience with online and offline marketing, media management, and cross-media campaigns. You have a true interest in e-commerce, ideally with a focus on design and high-end brands. We believe you have several years of working experience in this field and already have an existing network among relevant media partners.
You are self-motivated and hard working and will pull any strings to get things done. You take pride in the quality of your work and have the ability to lead and motivate others.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a fast moving startup environment where open feedback is the norm.
What you’ll be working on
You will have a great deal of freedom to define and manage your work and your input will directly contribute to the growth of the company. You will be working within the larger marketing team and reporting directly to our CEO.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Further developing the brand and voice of MONOQI with a high-end touch
- Leading and expanding our online and offline marketing team
- Planning and execution of PR campaigns
- Building a holistic marketing strategy, determining the appropriate marketing mix and managing budgets
- Structuring and implement online and offline co-operations
- Developing our social media strategy
- Analyzing and optimizing the customer life cycle and E-Mail-Marketing strategy
- Selecting and managing our relationship with external agencies
- Native German speaker, plus fluency in English which is our official company language
- Our team consists of 10+ nationalities – hence international experience (study or work) is a major plus
- Attractive compensation consisting of salary and equity
- Office located in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- A dynamic and multinational team with a flat hierarchy
- Weekly team lunches and frequent team events
To apply, please send us a short (maximum half a page) introduction about yourself, why you are applying, and why you think you would be a good fit for this position. Please also include an updated CV, or links to your online profiles (LinkedIn or Xing). Send us your application to email@example.com.