Head of Marketing (m/f)
New pan-european e-commerce startup
Marketing Sales PR & Media Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2012
As the Head of Marketing of a pre-launch e-commerce start-up, this role is cross-functional and multifaceted. As one of the earliest members of a growing team, this role will be a great opportunity for someone with prior startup marketing experience to drive a wide variety of initiatives and to build a marketing team.
- Contribute to building the brand both on and offline.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Work on a broad range of marketing activities including online ads, social media, PR, co-branding, affiliate marketing, and other areas.
- Manage and optimize the marketing budget as agreed with the management.
- Plan, develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive traffic and online conversion.
- Manage external agencies such as media distribution, PR and creative digital agencies.
- Determine the appropriate metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or similar studies.
- 4+ years professional marketing experience with emphasis on online marketing at startups or established e-commerce organizations.
- Experience with developing budgets and controlling costs.
- Experience with social media driven campaigns.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to establish goals, objectives and priorities that communicate the organization’s vision.
- Ability to think on your feet and plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a start-up environment and strong hands-on attitude.
- Fluent in both English and German (written and oral).
What we offer
- Adequate compensation consisting of salary and equity.
- The chance to be an active team member of a disruptive internet company in a dynamic, creative and cooperative work environment.
- The opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a fast growing company and have a tangible impact on a daily basis.
- Location: Berlin‐Mitte/Prenzlauer Berg.
- Start: Immediately.
We are a new Berlin-based Angel/VC-backed startup, which is building a disruptive pan-european e-commerce business targeting the grooming sector. If you would like to learn more about us and this position, please send your application (incl. cover letter and CV) to: