Head of Marketing (m/f)
Berlin - Kreuzberg
IT Marketing Business Development
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Lead your team to
- Drive Blog & Influencer acquisition on an international scale,
- Generate qualified -leads and
- Shape the blogfoster-brand: Market Leading Technology for Blog- & Influencer Marketing Automation.
So far: 80% online /20% offline activities.
blogfoster is the market leader in Germany for Blog & Influencer Marketing. Our technology is already used by 10,000+ bloggers and 350+ brands. For the position we are looking for a versatile and result-oriented user growth expert to build on this success and expand our community of professional users in international markets in the EU.
In this exciting and very important role, you are responsible for (1) driving blogger/influencer acquisition and (2) marketing initiatives from conception to completion to acquire brands and (3) boost the blogfoster-brand. Your focus will be rapidly growing our international customer base by driving quality traffic to our website and converting visitors into users. You are both: A convincing brand ambassador with outgoing sales attitude, as well as a structured and clear-thinking online marketing manager.
- Be a passionate leader for your team
- Team management: Select and manage marketing staff
- Control the distribution of the marketing budget across several country-teams
- In this key position you are reporting directly to the co-founder / Chief Product Officer
- Develop, run and manage effective KPI-driven user acquisition campaigns (paid as well as non-paid user acquisition channels)
- Social media and community marketing: nurture our social media channels and increase user engagement and conversion.
- Manage and optimize direct email marketing campaigns
- Growth hacking: develop viral product features and constantly test, measure and optimize
- Content marketing: source internal and external content and arrange effective placement (e.g. whitepapers)
- Public relations: drive public relations with press, blogs, forums, and events.
- An opportunity to build a true market-leader for the next generation of digital marketing
- A passionate team you can develop
- Startup environment with lean hierarchies and short decision making processes
- Fast, sustainable growth and daily new challenges
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company as part of the executive team
- Sufficient resources backed by our strong shareholder for marketing campaigns and growth
- Highly qualified team with proven track record
- A key position in the extended management team.
- Hands-on and truly professional working environment
- Creative working space in Berlin
- Competitive salary
- Proven leadership skills for teams with 5-20 people
- Impressive track record in developing and executing effective online marketing campaigns for international target markets.
- Experience in full stack startup marketing and growth hacking.
- Fun, energetic and tenacious personality with entrepreneurial approach and strong closing skills; used to deliver creative results independently.
- Hands-on proficiency with relevant tools for social media, press, etc. (Facebook BM, Google Analytics / Alerts / etc., Twitter, hubspot, …)
- Strong analytical skills documented by relevant university degree.
- International expertise, especially in influencer or blogger marketing is a big plus.
- English language skills: native speaker or top-level proficiency required
- German language skills is a plus