Head of Marketing (m/w)
Luxembourg / Darmstadt
Beginn: November 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are looking for a candidate located either in Darmstadt (DE), Luxembourg (LU) or Home-Office based as our Master of “Campaigns”.
Leading role in the further expansion of cashcloud in Europe!
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead cashcloud global Marketing team. In this high profile role you are in charge of managing and controlling the customer growth and acquisition across all channels, including SEM, SEO, Social Media, online and offline campaigns. Your focus will be always mobile!
- You drive the daily marketing operations and coordinate promotions, advertising, public relations, creative campaigns as well as media issues. Managing the marketing budgets. As an integral member of the management team, multiplication of all the strategies and all processes throughout our currently focused markets is an essential part of your mission and will define your success.
- Close cooperation with Product Management and Tech for the realization of customized solutions
- Creating and distributing reports for the CEO and Board, external partners and the team
You will find a team of two enthusiastic Marketing Manager and after period of time you will build up your team with local natives in several countries in Europe.
We offer an interesting and rapidly growing Start-up-Company job. You will be part of young, multi-national team. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who are looking to take the next step in their career.
- Significant relevant professional experience in the marketing and/or consulting sector dealing with the implementation of different marketing channels
- Strong understanding of organic and paid search, Mobile marketing, Content Marketing and PR
- Proven track record of delivering audience growth, customer acquisition and cultivating brand awareness
- Ability to develop concepts, standards and processes and efficiently implement those in a complex, fast paced multi-country setting round the globe
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and excellence in complex business situations
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on personality as well as passion for the job
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and German is essential / additional language skills are highly welcome
- Digital Native 24/7 living with your smartphone
If you are interested in an exciting position in a friendly team, we are looking forward to receiving your English application via email to:
Your application should include: Application letter including your earliest start date, CV, relevant references and certificates.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!