Head of Marketing and Communication (m/f)
Beginn: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Are you excited by the possibility to market and communicate information that helps mankind better understand the world around us? Can you build an internationally recognized brand in the tech and data space? Are you thrilled by taking a leadership role in one of Germany’s fastest growing tech startups? Then send us your application!
Why this is an amazing opportunity
- You will have the rare chance to build the marketing and communications function completely from scratch and handle content that journalists crave to get access to.
- Join an open and diverse team from across the world with a laid back, non-hierarchical culture and a great office space.
- Everything you do will have a significant impact right at the heart of our company. We’re on a fast-track and so will your career be.
What you will do in your role
- Create and own the company-wide marketing and communications plan that defines and articulates our value proposition to all stakeholders in our ecosystem.
- Manage the Dalia brand and enhance our narrative across all channels; articulate what we stand for and how we best project ourselves externally.
- Establish and manage a team to push marketing efforts to quantifiable results, define and execute marketing strategies across all channels.
What you need to be great at
- Track record in drafting and executing holistic marketing plans including leadership position in content creation, brand building and online marketing strategies.
- Proven track record of successfully building, nurturing and leading a marketing and communications team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and non-corporate environment.
- Relationship builder: you’re an inspiring communicator, brand ambassador and generally have positive thinking and attitude.
What we are great at
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia harnesses the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia has generated over a billion answers from people spread across 96 countries with the resulting data cited in over 2.000 news articles globally.
How to join Dalia’s team
We like to keep things lean and simple. To apply for this position, please:
- Send an email with the position in the subject line to email@example.com
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile and your CV or anything else that gives us an overview of your experience