Head of Marketing/Communications - Germany (m/f)
Marketing PR & Media Management
Beginn: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
carwow is a comparison site that takes the uncertainty and hassle out of buying a new car. We’re passionate about getting people the best car buying experience, from research all the way through to purchase.
We believe buying a new car should be enjoyable. Consumers can quickly compare upfront offers from our trusted dealer network and buy directly without any hassle or haggling.
An exciting, driven, energetic startup headquartered in central London, carwow are backed by some of Europe’s leading VC’s . We’ve raised significant funding in the last two years, from top tier VCs, so we’re growing fast and are expanding to Germany now.
We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make the new car buying experience better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying in Germany, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
Reporting directly to the Head of Germany and working closely with the CMO in the UK, you will be part of the core German leadership team building the business in Germany.
You will be in charge of defining and delivering on the German marketing strategy from the very beginning of creating the market specific messaging, steering PR, creating marketing materials, advertisements etc. across all channels with an initial focus on digital.
You will work closely with our CMO and his team in the UK to adapt and create the right marketing materials for the German market.
You will build and lead a small marketing team.
You will work with and steer external agencies.
- 5+ years in marketing with a focus on digital marketing
- Very autonomous, not afraid to take control and responsibility
- High energy level, never satisfied, always looking for a better way to doing everything
- Startup experience is a plus
- Comfortable working with a remote team
- Fluent in German and English
- Competitive Salary and generous equity package
- Great working environment in the heart of Munich while working closely with an international team in London
- At carwow we’re a small and close team where everyone is directly responsible for the success of the business. If you’re ambitious then you’ll love the opportunity this role offers