Head of Marketing (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
NavVis is a high-growth VC-backed high tech startup headquartered in Munich. Founded in 2013, NavVis has grown into a team of over 130 professionals serving partners and enterprise customers in more than 20 countries. Our unique and proprietary tech (HW + SW) aims to bring location-based services into buildings (think about it like maps + GPS which have laid the foundation for digitizing almost every industrial process outdoors.) As a Head of Marketing, you will build a world-class and data-driven B2B marketing function at one of Germany's top high-tech startups! Join us!
You will work on
- Building a leading data-driven B2B marketing function
- Leading and growing the marketing team
- Driving brand awareness and lead generation globally
- Driving our marketing tool landscape and helping us to build the highest ROI, most transparent, measurable, scalable and repeatable marketing function
- Sourcing and managing the best external marketing support possible
- A very strong academic track record with a Master's or PhD in a relevant marketing or business topic
- A fantastic track record in data-driven marketing preferably both B2B and B2C
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with the latest and gratest methods and tools in the space
- An incredibly hands-on approach
- Awesome communication, listening, and presentation skills
- A very strong people leader who is able to recruit, coach, and inspire a diverse team
- Passionate about our technology
- Business fluent in German and English
We will be thrilled if you have
- Coding experience and the capability to run analyses yourself as well as teach your team
- The ability to drive our agenda towards more AI driven marketing
We are NavVis
NavVis builds the world's most advanced 3D mapping system, the browser-based IndoorViewer, and a game-changing indoor navigation app based on computer vision. We are a young, enthusiastic team from global top-tier institutions (Stanford, Harvard, Microsoft, McKinsey,..) and we love challenging tasks. You'll get a supportive environment, lots of responsibility, and room for personal development from day one.
NavVis is located close to Stiglmaierplatz in the heart of Munich, Germany. We believe in flexible working hours and run awesome team events. Our interdisciplinary culture aims to bring out the best of everyone and we are looking to quickly grow our team.
We are a top-funded start-up backed by renowned international venture funds and honored with numerous awards!
Please send your cover letter, CV, and references today to: firstname.lastname@example.org