Head of Marketing Production (m/f)
HERE, a Nokia business
Beginn: November 2013
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Who we are
HERE is a Nokia business that was created to shape a whole new generation of location services and devices built for how you live and what you care about.
HERE powers everyday experiences that help you navigate your life with ease and confidence. We serve both business customers and consumers with the energy of a start-up and the stability of an established operation. We care passionately about our customers, our products and each other.
At HERE, innovation is the lifeblood of our future success. You will get to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with the best minds from a variety of industries and nationalities across global teams. You can be a part of building a fresh new brand-- an opportunity you don’t get every day.
In return, we will prepare you for future opportunities to progress within the business and drive your own career; acquiring new skills and expertise along the way.
Strong Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Passion. Curiosity. These are what we look for. Unique skill sets welcome.
What will you do?
- You lead the project management center for the Marketing creative team, prioritizing and managing creative requests
- You coordinate the production of customer, training, launch, and retail kits for marketing stakeholders and all event assets to ensure consistency, e.g. banners and signage
- You lead agency relationship management, ensuring efficient use of external resources including the management and approvals of agency spend
- You provide guidance and iterate on video, event and other marketing strategies with insights from Marketing Intelligence on CRM analytics and marketing KPIs
- You are responsible for consistent visual representation of HERE brand across categories and channels
- You lead monthly prioritization meeting between Product Marketing owners, Head of Creative Services, Digital and global Marketing heads
You will report to Head of Central Marketing
What we are looking for in you?
- You are a self-starter with a proven track-record
- You appreciate process but can also manage ambiguity
- You have equal capacity to learn and to teach
- You have a disruptive start-up mentality
- You are obsessed about making things better and are adaptive to change
Critical Competencies for Success
Inspiring your team and colleagues to reach targets according to our strategy comes easily to you, because you…
- Have 8-10 years of experience in marketing or advertising
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Have agency experience (agency side or as a client managing an agency)
- Have hands-on digital marketing strategy experience
- Have demonstrated ability to work effectively in an organization of considerable size and scope, yet entrepreneurially oriented
- Have the capacity to manage the input and expectations of various constituents across teams
- Have the discipline to get the strategy right before the execution
- Have the credibility and ability to lead by influencing and to create enthusiasm internally for a given course of action
- Have proven you are a trusted advisor with high integrity and strong interpersonal savvy
- Have highly effective communication and presentation skills and can work easily with all levels of the company
- Have excellent relationship building skills across functions and responsibility
- Have the skills to lead through ambiguity in a fast-moving environment
- Have ability to grasp complex concepts and turn that knowledge into decisive action that produces results
- Have proven you are a recognized thought leader
- Manage people well and get the most and best out of the people you have; you set and communicate guiding goals
- You are ready to travel more than 10% of your time
Send us your application today.