Diese Stellenanzeige ist abgelaufen.
Head of Mobile App Development (m/w) for Music Wearable
Berlin + Hong Kong
December 2014 / January 2015
We are building the first wearable connected device for musicians in the world.
Our first product called “feelthebeat” is a wearable metronome that vibrates to the beat. feelthebeat is designed to help people follow the rhythm when making music, dancing or DJing. It is controlled via Bluetooth using a mobile app and can be worn on the wrist or the ankle.
We are looking for a highly motivated developer with strong software engineering skills to lead the development of our mobile app (iOS + Android).
You will work directly with our head of hardware engineering to combine software and hardware into a great user experience. Core functionalities of the app include a digital metronome, Bluetooth linking of multiple devices and integration of beats per minute tracking algorithms. Our long-term goal is to build an entire ecosystem similar to the offering of leading fitness & health apps.
Technical skills include
- C++, Objective C and Java
- Experience with ARM chip architecture is a plus
- Knowledge of bluetooth protocols and other wireless data transmission technologies is a plus
What we offer
- work for a multi-award winning and funded company on the first wearable connected device for musicians
- become the fourth full time member and one of the most important part of the company
- option to receive equity shares on top of your salary
- work for an international startup in our offices in Berlin and Hong Kong
- experience first hands a full-scale Kickstarter campaign (with the support of PR and video professionals)
This is your chance to become one of the most important, integral parts of feelthebeat. We expect a very fast growth in the coming months, so flexibility to change locations and take over management responsibilities is a crucial requirement. We are looking for someone that has a track-record of delivering great results and with a strong desire to build a long-term career as an entrepreneur. If you love challenging environments and find hard work highly rewarding, let's get to know each other.