Head of Online Marketing (m/f)
Marketing Business Development PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About tink GmbH
tink is the first sales and comparison platform for connected home products. We will go live within the second half of this year backed by ProSiebenSat1 and Rocket Internet.
- design, implement and coordinate online marketing initiatives.
- develop strategies for our online marketing channel mix (SEA, display, re-marketing and affiliate).
- analyze and optimize the campaigns’ performance.
- develop channel-specific reporting and setup our KPI framework.
- manage external service providers and interfaces (incl. negotiations, briefings and reviews).
- have successfully finished your studies in a field somehow related to business or completed your apprenticeship in the field of online marketing.
- have worked for at least 1 year in the field of online performance marketing.
- have worked intensively with the common online marketing and web analysis tools (e.g. Google AdWords, Analytics) as well as MS Office.
- show ownership, engagement and responsibility for your work.
- know how you get to results and work independently.
- be able to structure your work and diligently get work done.
- be able to think analytically to find a bug in a system.
- know your strengths and weaknesses working in a team.
- be native German speaker and have solid English skills.
- are an experienced founding team with multi-year start-up, industry and consulting experience.
- are a highly engaged and motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- provide you with a high level of flexibility and entrepreneurial freedom.
- will give you challenging tasks and support your personal development.
- have an office right in the heart of Berlin Mitte.