Head of Online Marketing (m/f)
Marketing Projektmanagement PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Head of Online Marketing (m/f) | Hamburg
SwipeStox is the first social trading app (available for iOS, Android and Web App) that allows everyone to trade Forex, Indices, and CFDs simply by copying other trades. Everyone can swipe through the trades other experienced traders have created and profit from their knowledge about the markets. We believe that everyone should have an access to the knowledge of the best traders worldwide and we are on a mission to bring social trading to every single smartphone worldwide. For more information please visit our web page (http://www.swipestox.com).
We are currently searching for a passionate Head of Online Marketing to join our success story.
- Development of strategies for online marketing.
- Operational management and implementation of online marketing campaigns (mainly performance marketing).
- Results analysis and success control of the various marketing channels.
- Continuous optimization of the existing marketing channels and opening of new channels.
- Accompanying offline performance campaigns.
- Suggest, define and supervise defined marketing budgets.
- Building up and leading the online marketing team.
- You own a B.Sc. / M.Sc. (or equivalent) in Business or a related subject.
- You have perennial self-responsible professional experience and expertise in online marketing, preferably in various channels (eg SEO, SEM, display, affiliate / cooperations, email marketing, CRM).
- You show a high affinity in IT / a strong technical understanding and a secure handling of MS Office.
- Leadership competence as well as a result-oriented and structured way of working.
- You enjoy team leadership and budget responsibility.
- You have excellent English and German communication skills (both verbal and written).You openly receive constructive feedback and willingly considers/respects other associate’s views.
- You have a solution-oriented attitude and work effectively in team role and as individual contributor.
What we offer
- A highly competitive salary.
- Great office space with an awesome roof top terrace.
- High responsibility from day ONE.
- A pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team.
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision path (direct daily interactions with the founding team).
- Cross-functional opportunities in project and teamwork.
We are looking forward to receive your application.
Please send your application to email@example.com.