Head of Operations for France (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You are a self-driven, hardworking and highly flexible person with strong analytical and leadership skills, who is capable of having a deep impact through effective communication and ruthless pragmatism? Then this is the right place for you! The Operations department is a fundamental component to our growth and culture. Therefore we are looking for an experienced Head of Operations (f/m) to join our French team who can lead the way for us to grow!
Movago, striving to be tomorrow’s biggest player in a global moving industry, has just completed one of the largest Series A fundings in 2015 with a seven million investment. Among our investors are DN Capital, Piton Capital, Holtzbrinck Ventures as well as the Business Angels of the Auto1Group and the founders of Quandoo.com. Due to our exponential growth we are facing new challenges and opportunities every day.
Our goal is to build the leading global moving platform and revolutionise the removal industry.
We are designing the relocation as simple as possible for our clients – at the highest quality and the best prices in an otherwise nontransparent moving market. Operated from our headquarters in Berlin we are rapidly expanding into all European markets - and this is only the beginning.
Be part of a once in a lifetime opportunity and join us from chapter one.
- You coordinate, manage and monitor the workings for our Customer Service, Placement and Partner Management teams in Operations
- You develop and execute the strategy to achieve customer revenue, operational and profitability goals
- You appreciate and understand the importance of the relationship with our business partners as well as our customer needs
- You have an understanding of the French market
- You communicate effectively, think analytically and execute efficiently
- You demonstrate high quality leadership skills and ability to coach, mentor and train team members to ensure they are operating at maximum efficiency to achieve targets
- You do the above by tracking and measuring staff performance
- You have an understanding of the company´s financial performance
- You have a Bachelors- and a Mastersdegree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar fields and studied at one of the world’s top universities
- You have experience and a proven track of record in operational business in a fast paced environment
- You have the eagerness to dive-in, identify and improve a rapidly evolving operations process globally
- You are highly operational and focused on driving processes that scale with a growing team
- You distinguish yourself by great analytical skills
- You speak French on a native level
- You speak English fluently
What we offer
- To be part of a global acting company with an extraordinary growth rate
- The possibility to actually make a difference in an international and intercultural set up
- Movago is moving at high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creation and leadership
- A very attractive compensation system that remunerates the quality of your work and your commitment as well as providing further incentives
- Central location in Berlin Mitte