Vice President - Operations (m/f)
Blackbill Internet GmbH
Projektmanagement Finance Operations
Beginn: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Are you keen to join a well funded, fast growing Fintech Startup in Series A phase?
Are you the guy who jumps of a cliff and builds a parachute before landing (hard)- finding new solutions to new problems?
Blackbill is one of the best funded, fastest growing and most "no bullshit but lots of fun"-oriented Fintechs out there right now. A group of experienced Fintech founders (e.g. Kreditech) and top investors (Point9 Capital, Fly Ventures, DN Capital) are building the next level of SME Lending. The vision is to become the leading European tech company to provide innovative credit products to small businesses and freelancers by pre-financing open invoices that get paid in 1 to 3 months. We have developed a fully automated algorithm and processes together with a partner bank, and are currently raising a large financing round to grow internationally throughout Europe. Exciting times ahead, you can be part of the journey and develop in any direction that you want in a fast-paced, high learning, fun environment. Current team size is 36 employees, our office is located right next to the Spree opposite of Watergate club. We're off to something big and just got started - join us now and be part of the ride.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You supervise and manage daily operations
- You build an effective team by recruiting, selecting and training employees
- You execute and measure processes, team and reporting structures
- You create guidelines and standard work instructions for all operational divisions
- You take data driven decisions that are aligned with the company vision and culture
- Responsibility includes but is not limited to: customer interaction, scoring & payment processes, customer care, debt collection, product, ...
What You Bring To The Job
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferably in business or tech related fields of study
- At least 2 years of experience in a managerial / leadership position. Preferably in a fast scaled, international Startup or an international leading consultancy company, or as entrepreneur in a successful company
- Strong experience in process optimization and leadership is required with a strong analytical ability to take number-driven decisions
- Strong communication skills, ability to clearly present the situation and options in a multi-stakeholder environment
- You’re a bright mind and approach your work in a very precise and thorough but yet pragmatic manner
- Fintech experience would be a strong plus
- You’re fluent in English, German is a plus
What You Get
- You join one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Europe on a c level / co founder level
- You get a competetive package consisting of fix, bonus and share options
- You learn and get pushed to limits of technology in the financial space
- Full exposure to our methodology and ecosystem, highly data driven technology
- A unique fintech startup that just got a 5,5mn seed financing by top VC firms
- A management that is dedicated to your personal development and a dynamic team that you’ll have fun with
- An outrageous office in the vibrant capital of Germany, Berlin
- Office parties on our amazing balconies right next to the Spree (it’s a river)