Head of Operations (m/w)
Business Development Produktmanagement Operations
Beginn: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
muun was born out of one dream: build Europe’s first sleep-lifestyle brand. It is our goal to give the place where dreams are born the attention it deserves.
Together with international design and production partners as well as prominent investors, we want to change the way people perceive and buy sleep products. In order to do so, we combine sustainable business values with cutting-edge design and innovative service.
At muun, we believe that a high quality brand can only be built with talented and passionate people. Therefore, we are now seeking a strong Head of Operations with entrepreneurial spirit who will be responsible to manage daily business operations as well as develop separate business projects.
What you’ll do
- Manage the Customer Experience / Service team and lead daily customer operations
- Set up and further develop all customer relations and order fulfilment processes including: CRM, phone system, Order Management System and many more
- Manage and develop purchasing and logistic processes with existing and new partners
- Continuously improve the customer experience including packaging, communications etc.
- Support with strategic projects such as internationalization
- Run all other kinds of projects that come up during a growth phase of a company
- BA / MA student in Business, Law or other related studies
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant roles a plus but not a must
- Strong analytical skills as well as advanced Excel and Powerpoint knowledge
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and adapt to a flexible and fast-paced environment
- High interest in entrepreneurship and brand building
- Outgoing person with a “let’s just do it” attitude
- Fluency in German and English
You think sleeping is one of the greatest things in the world and you share our passion for that topic? Then send us your application. We are looking forward to get to know you!