Head of Organizational Development (m/f)
Beginn: August 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers.
We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 6 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, strength- and nutrition solutions as well as sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HEAD OF ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (M/F)
We are already successfully growing in around the world. But this is only the beginning. A significant part of our vision directs itself towards the inner of the company. Not only because we need the best team possible to reach our goals. But also because team values are anchored at the core of our personalities. We are going to set global best practices! We want to build the best place in the world to work at with the best people you could imagine. And this is your responsibility. Define strategies, tactics and measures, execute, and lead a team to achieve world leading talent attraction, acquisition, development and retention. This is one of the most important roles there will ever be at Freeletics. The core driver to success.
You’re smart, dedicated, hungry, willing to work strategically as well as hands-on, have relevant experience and want to make a difference? Then apply now!
Location: Munich, Germany
- In charge of and responsible for striving all of our organizational development actions globally to a level of excellence
- Set your aspirations to the highest possible level – you entail the most important position at Freeletics, the key to success
- Conceptualize the target structure for attraction, acquisition, development and retention of our current and future team members, as well as our working model
- Develop strategies, tactics and measures to implement those concepts
- Be a crucial part in all our business strategy discussions
- Proactively bring forward HR solutions to help drive the business and talent agenda forward
- Create a dedicated action plan, build up relationships, and specify the actions to be taken for HR related actions internationally
- Identify and execute new measures to bring our way of working and culture to excellence
- Build and maintain your own team through effective selection, management, training, coaching, team building and succession planning processes
- 3-4 years of relevant job experience, such as in a top tier consultancy or startup environment
- Passion for achieving the key to our success – building and developing the world’s greatest team and organization
- Management experience, having proved to be able to lead, motivate and develop a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an approachable and empathetic manner
- Strong analytical and intellectual skills, an excellent business sense and genuine affinity to quantitative thinking with global ambitions
- “Lean”, “scalable” and “impact-driven” are principles that guide your work
- Passion to get involved hands on, a “getting things done” mentality
- Motivation to exceed our expectations and go the extra mile
- Very quick in learning and adapting to different situations
- Fluent in English (very good oral/written communication skills), other languages are a plus
Our applicants are usually in the top 10% of their academic and professional peer group. It is very important to us to that you are a team player with very high commitment and motivation.
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS
- We’re going big, and you can take a decisive part in it
- Highest impact and responsibility from the first day on, with a lot of room for own decisions
- Hands on, real experience in running a high growth, role-model lean start-up
- The chance of playing a crucial role in creating a global sports brand
- Attractive compensation
- A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities (food, drinks, events) and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~80 employees
- 6,000,000+ users
- Global reach with 160+ countries
- Seven digit monthly revenue
Ready to kick ass? Then apply now!