Head of Payment (m/f)
Lesson Nine GmbH
Beginn: Dezember 2013
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are looking for a Head of Payment (m/f, fulltime) to start immediately in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Germany.
Babbel.com is growing fast while we are shaping the future of learning. Our products are available to all mobile and internet users worldwide. We are currently processing double digit million Euros per year with customers in more than 90 countries (222 countries if you consider all payments ever made) and we’re on a growth trajectory of >100%.
As Head of Payment, you will be responsible for scaling our payment infrastructure and lead the payment team to fuel our continuing growth.
- Build and be the functional owner for an inhouse development team and coordinate external resources
- Internal interface to BI and Marketing for all payment related topics
- Manage and extend 3rd party payment provider relations
Responsible for the following metrics:
- Flow from price page to successful payment (CVR)
- Renewal rate (payment success rate) for all countries
- Knowledge about international payment methods and standards, recurring methods
- Knowhow about CVR optimization
- Knowledge about legal aspects for checkout/purchase process
- Attention to detail and an analytical working style
- Fluent in English
- Optional plus: Knowledge about Adyen as a payment service provider
- Optional plus: Experience in agile development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Responsibility from day one, professional and personal growth
- A high impact position with lots of opportunities
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Longterm prospects
- A vibrant international team from over 20 different nationalities
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Berlin scene
We would appreciate short and concise applications. If you are interested please send applications exclusively in digital form to email@example.com referring to the position as Head of Payment (m/f).