Head of Performance Marketing (m/f)
iLoveVideo.tv / castaclip GmbH
Berlin / Potsdam
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
The Company: Creativity. Agility. Self-Realization.
The Team: Passion. Teamwork. Thirst for knowledge.
iLoveVideo.tv is the world’s fastest growing video discovery platform. Passionately powered by castaclip GmbH, we have offices in Potsdam/Berlin, London, Miami and Bangkok. Operating in 4 languages and in 18 countries, we make it easy for people to watch the right video at the right time. We are building an incredible company with extraordinary personalities. Our goal is to become the most loved video discovery destination by audiences across every screen. Our values reflect the soul of the company, and bring people who transform common into extraordinary – together. "iLoveVideo" stands for agility, passion and innovation.
Head of Performance Marketing
This is where we need YOU
We need an ambitious, results-driven performance marketing pro who’s a killer in mobile, dreams about data and discusses app store marketing at dinner parties. You’re analytical but also creative, which are key skills you’ll need while growing consumer adoption of our social video app and helping to develop our young brand. Your primary focus is the execution of a customer acquisition strategy for app installs that will include organic and paid tactics, focusing heavily on programmatic channels. You will be the performance marketing genius on our Berlin-based team and will report to our Chief Marketing Officer.
- Own all ILV cross-marketing channels, including but not limited to display, search, social, email and app store optimisation
- Drive innovation through continual evaluation of new marketing platforms and partners, while aggregating & promoting learnings across key stakeholders
- Create acquisition models that align with key aspects of the business plan
- Ensure continuous implementation of ASO best practices
- Organize and build an infrastructure to run efficient acquisition and retention campaigns
- Create and manage tactical agency and brand partnerships on strategy, innovation, planning and activation for both mobile and social across all campaigns
- Support CMO in defining and producing internal and external communications, including marketing collateral such as press kit and corporate website
- Champion offline marketing channels; help establish brand representation at key events
You’re a fit if you
- You have deep experience with performance marketing, app marketing and/or CRM
- You love data and understand how to translate analysis into action
- You carry an understanding of SEM, PPC and other tactics for paid traffic acquisition
- You’ve worked in or around the programmatic or DSP ecosystem
- You know how to build acquisition models that align with a business plan
- You possess some experience in brand development or you’ve worked for a consumer brand
- You’ve worked for a start up, publisher or media agency
- You’re hungry for the next step in your career
- You’re an adventurer willing to relocate to beautiful Berlin/Potsdam, Germany!
10 reasons you should work with iLoveVideo
- If you love speed, you’re in the right place: We’re one of the fastest growing video companies in the world
- Our goals are bold - we love going for the big enchilada. We are building a product to change the way millions of people watch TV
- We are bound together by passion and firmly believe in making a difference
- We empower you to succeed and provide opportunities for personal growth
- You’ll join an amazing team that values and respects your contributions
- We measure ourselves on the impact we have, not the hours we invest
- We respect your free time and private life as much as your time at work
- We have an active culture of knowledge sharing, e.g. our "Weekly Tech Talks"
- Fun is one of our core company values
- We offer an attractive compensation package
Excited to join us? Please send your CV plus salary expectations and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I ♥ video.tv, we ♥ you to join us!