Head of Performance Marketing (m/w)
Paris / Berlin
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2015
Drivy is Europe's leading private carsharing marketplace. We are the platform where people who are seeking a car for their weekend getaway or for their errands in the city will be able to rent a private car in their neighborhood. We are shaping a mobility revolution and tech innovation in the real world.
Note: The job is normally located in Paris, but Berlin and Barcelona are also options.
Your role is to generate more bookings with the best possible ROI, in a scalable way. You work at the global level, coordinating a small international team structured by country and acquisition channel.
Acquisition for a two-sided marketplace means constantly looking at data to be able to focus your marketing budget with surgical precision; so you will need to work a lot with our data science department. In particular, your team has a vital role to kickstart activity in new countries, acquiring supply and demand in the most timely manner.
Your will be reporting into the Head of Marketing.
- manage online and offline performance advertising: mainly Google and Facebook ads, plus various other channels
- make performance partnerships, couponing campaigns
- improve virality through referrals and other methods
- optimize our CRM to improve retention
- ...and find growth hacks that are not in this list!
- Outstanding analytical skills, strong mathematical skills
- Strong experience with online BtoC acquisition, ideally knowledge of marketplaces
- 4-5 years of online performance marketing experience with proven track record at stellar companies in their field
- Fluent english
- you will shape the acquisition strategy of a company on a strong growth curve with just short of one million customers
- your work will have immediate effect on the overall performance of the company
- you work with a small execution-driven team of go-getters
- your salary will be competitive
Are you excited about this opportunity and the things we set out to do at Drivy? Then we are looking forward to your motivated application!